Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Clean!

Hello Lovelies!
I've been busily working and drawing and cleaning this month! I've found plenty of new things to share, like Trader Joe's all natural Fruit Jellies and Essie nail polish's new color called "Secret Story". :) 
Today I took a trip to the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles. (pics and ravings on the French decorative arts coming soon! ) But... in the gift shop I happened to stumble upon some french milled soap that smells ahhhmazing. Here's my weekly I want that, and guess what? I bought that! ;)
Paddywax Soap- $8 
I bought mine in Pomegranate&Currant. It's triple milled with shea butter and olive oil. I can't wait to see how it feels on my skin that I burnt slightly from sitting out near the gardens too long. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment